Read our 3DCart review to find out if 3D Cart really is one of the best hosted ecommerce shopping cart software and website builders for building your online store. Get all the facts before you decide to go and sign up.
INTRODUCTION TO 3DCART
3dcart is an established, industry leading and robust e-commerce software platform that was founded already back in 1997.
Their e-commerce software has a range of features that are built directly into the software, that makes starting and running your online store easy, fast and effortless..
3dcart is a powerful and feature-rich platform that lets you build an e-commerce store all on your own, and then have it launched for the world to see.
They power more than 23,000 stores operating globally, and give you access to every e-commerce feature you might need. Simply speaking, with 3dcart, you can construct a working online store from start to finish all on your own.
3dcart is a hosted solution. This means that you don’t have to install any software, or take care of any server-related issues yourself. You can just focus on managing your store and adding new products.
3dcart delivers a very interesting offering among the competition. Mainly due to two things:
- They give you an easy-to-use e-commerce platform that doesn’t require any development or site building skills.
- At the same time, they also offer you an optimized and advanced structure that’s capable of handling hundreds of products.
What this means is that 3dcart is a great solution for online stores that expect to grow fast (or are growing fast already), and want to work with a platform that scales well and can handle whatever number of customers and sales.
Features in 3dcart
Here’s some of the most interesting features in 3dcart:
- Easy to use and customize.
- No transaction fees.
- 24/7 free tech support
- More than 100 designs to choose from.
- Designs optimized for desktop and mobile.
- Integration with eBay, Amazon, Google Shopping, Facebook,and Shopzilla.
- Unlimited products and product categories (on the top plan).Upsells and crossells.
- Customer reviews.
- Digital products.
- Waiting lists.
- Secure hosting (with Level 1 PCI).
- Marketing and SEO friendly.
- Tax handling.
- Order management and fast processing.
- Handling returns.