“You have herpes and there is no cure!” These words from Doctors across the world have sent close to one-third of the population on the planet into a downward spiral. This dismal diagnosis almost always carries the burdens of shame, loneliness, and guilt. The person sitting right next to you may have heard them too but it is extremely unlikely that the two of you will ever discuss it and this further propagates the helpless feeling that herpes brings into many lives.
The Herpes HSV-1 virus affects 67% of the world population between 15 and 49. that is over 3709 Million People. Every second person you meet has the potential of carrying an HSV-1 Herpes virus. The HSV-2 affects over 11% of the people worldwide, that is 1 in every 10 people. The virus is Recurrent, self-limiting in nature but complications will arise with meningitis, encephalitis and neo-natal infections among others. The common treatment includes antiviral drugs. Acyclovir, famciclovir, and valaciclovir are more commonly used to treat the Herpes virus but people do get resistant to synthetic drugs making it less effective. More and more people are moving to natural remedies to control the symptoms of the Herpes virus.
There is a lot more beneath the surface and this post attempts to discuss it all.
Why do conventional Dr’s say herpes cannot be cured whereas some natural physicians believe it can be?
Central to this debate is the testing method used to detect if someone has herpes. Most tests conducted to look for IGg and IgM antibodies. These antibodies are not the virus. They are the defense mechanism or foot soldiers set up by your body to fight the HSV viruses that cause herpes. 30 years ago Antibodies were considered a good thing. They spoke of a healthy immune system. They were evidence of past infection that reduced the likelihood of future infections by the same pathogen. Certain countries would require Mumps, Measles and Chicken Pox antibodies to be found in your bloodstream before allowing you to live there. These antibodies meant you have a working defense mechanism that was activated either by the infection itself or by vaccination against it. However, once HIV reared its ugly head this acceptance of Antibodies being positive indicators changed overnight. HIV took apart the very immune system designed to protect against it and this then led to believe that antibodies were generally very bad news.
BIOGETICA HYPERISINCE TABLET – INGREDIENTS AND ITS BENEFITS
Hyperisince, Hypericum Mysorense with 10 other herbs make Hyperisince easy to penetrate with added benefits. It’s 100% natural and free from side effects. Being natural is one of the few reasons why most people find it hard to understand how it works. Studies are being conducted on how hypericum Mysorense is helping in cancer, diabetes and more. Today, medical professionals are forced to accept that Hypericum Mysorense works and has shown results in treating herpes. The ingredients of Hyperisince is what makes the tablets effective. The hyperisince Tablets contain the following herbs.
- Basant (Hypericum mysorense) – Primarily found in the western ghats of India, the herb is known to have therapeutic abilities. It is used in Ayurveda as a healing herb to treat wounds and is a part of traditional Medicine. the herb is also found in Sri Lanka. The extracts of H.Mysorense is studied to have an effect on Herpes virus, both Genital Herpes, and Oral Herpes
- Ashwagandha roots – Ashwagandha is the herb that has a list of uses. From treating the side effects of cancer, treating ADHD, OCD, and anxiety or even skin conditions or back pain, Ashwagandha is the go-to herb. It’s one of the most common ingredient in herbal medicine and Ayurveda. It has high anti-oxidant agents, and healing properties. It is also commonly called as the Indian Ginseng.
- Bhumiamalaki: Gale of the wind or Keezharnelli is a common herb in tropical areas. its use is widespread in treating liver conditions, stomach problems, and problems in the genital area. Ayurveda medicine and the use of Gale of the wind is very common in jaundice patients. a Concoction of Keezharnelli is prepared for 21 days for a person suffering from Jaundice in Kerala, India to date.
- Putikaranja Bark or Chirabilva is simply proof that plants have great medicinal values. Used for treating a range of skin conditions and even cancer in the lower intestine, the bark of Chirabilva is one of the valued medicinal plants. its antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal and anti-cancer herb. Research indicates that chirabliva can be used in treating and preventing a range of ailments.
- Khadira Wood Extract: The Catechu extract is used for flavor and color in Indian food. it helps in digestive problems and is safely consumed by Indians in Pan (betel leaves)
- Khus grass: Khus is a commonly grown grass that has medicinal properties. It is a cooling agent for the body and gives a high fragrance. It’s high in antioxidants and is widely used for several conditions in Ayurveda.
- Lavanga or commonly known as clove is an antibacterial, antioxidant agent that helps in various skin conditions. The addition of clove to hyperisince helps control outbreaks.
- Haritaki Fruit – the haritaki fruit is known for its anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. It’s also high in antioxidants and is known to help prevent various forms of cancer. A detailed study of the haritaki fruit is available at the NCBI website
- Nimba Leaf extract: Neem is used for various medicinal purposes in India. Neem leaf bath is known to cure skin diseases, especially bacterial and fungal. Neem leaf is used to cure Chickenpox in various parts in India. Detailed research on the uses of neem is available here
- Yasthimadhu roots or Licorice is a common remedy for cold and cough. Licorice is also used for viral infections in many cases. Licorice is used widely as a health supplement and is known to be safe.